Production: Our Song!



The music part of this surprisingly was one of the hardest choices for us. It took us pretty long to finally choose the song. We had a song that was not royalty free in mind. We couldn’t get the rights from the artist so we had to figure out a new song fast. We struggled because we kept putting off finding the perfect song. We knew we would find it but we didn’t want to choose yet. Our video is dramatic and depressing. We need to be careful with our song choice and make sure it really adds to the film. I environed the music video going along with the music. To be more specific, for example, a loud chorus playing when the actor slams the door. Knowing I wanted a song that we could match up with the video I was hoping to find the right one. We ended up choosing a song. I am excited by this choice and before making the video I was hopeful that it would be good for the project. Me and Riana both enjoy music that tells a story and impacts listeners. We wanted to add to that fantasy with the video really portraying the music. I understand that the song is the whole point of the video. This making me want to correlate the music video with the chorus. I also want to put the beat drop at dramatic scenes in the video. I think that really adds affect to the video. I am nervous to edit in the music however because I’m not the best at editing. I am also not sure how to input music very well. Me and Riana are excited to hear the sound and see the effect.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning Blog

Title Research: Gattaca

Had so much fun!